Wednesday 15 October 2014

Hello There!

YES, I've finally gotten around to doing something I've been putting off for... let's just say too long.
So, what have I been putting off, you ask?

Girl talk.


Not the kind where I'll be ranting about that monthly disaster of a week, but the kind where I talk about our beloved beautifying products: makeup! My one true love!


Let's just say that along side all the talk I intend to do about makeup, I might pop in an extra miscellaneous thing or two! Hang on, I just realized all this excitement has gotten the better part of me and I've forgotten entirely about politeness and common courtesy!


Hello there reader, friend, fellow makeup lover, my name is Aisha. I'd like to call this my little forum where I share my thoughts and opinions about various makeup products I've experimented with. Let's just say this is an all things beauty blog! This (most likely) is excluding hair, of course. My hair lives it's own life and I tend to leave it alone to do it's own funny little thing. Anyone else share the same sentiments? 



Before I get too carried away, let me just say hello and enjoy!



This is indeed what I look like! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment